Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Unforgetable Christmas

MY UNFORGETABLE CHRISTMAS


I was so excited to celebrate our christmas party at the same time our family reunion at Pangutusan, Nabunturan. Me and my Brother was just ride w/ his motor, while my mother, father and my older brother was just ride a bus.

I thought that when we arrive at nabunturan,( where the house of my lola and lolo) everything is ready, I thought that they already cooked foods and maked dessert, so that I can eat emmidiately because I was so hungry. But unfortunetly all my expectations are wrong because even a rice they did not yet cooked for us. So all we have to do is to help to prepare a foods for Noche Buena.

At 6pm we start to kill the pig for "Lechon'' because we are the one who made lechon. At exactly 10pm we started it to put in a bamboo, during making lechon we drunk together w/ my cousins and we are so much enjoy in making our lechon.

And finally our lechon was cooked at exactly 3am and its already Christmas. My hands become numb, and i was so sleepy I feel so tired but after all I enjoy in making our lechon. After we cooked the lechon, we ate it and that time I can say that, "I know how to cooked lechon" many things that I have learned from that experience. It was my Unforgetable Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment